Have you decided that you want to give jewelry to your wife, your daughters, and other women on your Christmas list? If so, that is more than likely a very good idea. After all, which gal doesn't love jewelry? From planning what you'll give little girls to obtaining a jewelry loan, here are some ideas that might help you to give the right jewelry to everyone on your list:
Get A Loan - Since you've decided on buying jewelry, you may have decided that a jewelry loan is in order.
- For example, you may have the knowledge that you are going to be receiving a healthy Christmas bonus at work.
- The bonus may not come in time to do your jewelry shopping. If so, getting jewelry loans are probably a good idea.
- Decide on how much money you want to borrow and decide how and when you will pay the money back.
- Consider getting a loan right where you do your banking.
Make A List - Before you go shopping, write down the names of each girl or woman on your list.
- Ahead of time, think about what you would like to give each of them. Decide how much money you want to spend before you shop.
- You might want to look through catalogs to get ideas. Of course, you can window shop for ideas, too.
- However, when picking out jewelry, you will probably want to see and hold the items you see. Think of going to a reputable jeweler and establish a business relationship with him or her.
- Besides going to jewelry stores, look for special jewelry pieces in antique stores. Resale shops might have great jewelry items, too.
Some Ideas To Consider - Think about the ages of each of the gals on your list and think of their personalities.
- For example, if you are selecting a gift for your elderly aunt, consider giving her something like an antique locket or an antique pair of earrings.
- Are there little girls on your list? If so, think about starting a charm bracelet for them. This year give them the bracelet and just one charm. You can add to the bracelet on future gift occasions.
- Do you have teenagers on your list? Think of giving them bangle bracelets, especially ones in different colors.
- You are probably wanting the most special jewelry to go to your wife. If so, consider diamonds or a combination of diamonds and her birthstones.
One of the great things about buying jewelry is that each piece will probably come in a pretty jewelry box. The store will either gift wrap it for you or you can just put the box in a pretty gift wrap and add tissue paper and a gift card. What could be easier?